Kerberos TPB, Charon HSD, HTS
If you are a partner, click here for guidelines.
If you are a dormakaba employee, click on the title to directly access the training.
|Training content||- Kerberos TPB, Charon HSD, HTS product overview|
- Network technology (connection to OPL, the connection of an ETS21io)
- Mounting and initial operation (requirements and procedure)
- Servicing (maintenance, repair)
- Error analysis
- Internal networking of master-slave systems
- Networking of systems via the external bus
- Product-related basics of expertise (application of project risk assessment, expert checklist, log book)
|Training goal||Professional installation, initial operation, and maintenance of systems.|
|Target group||Fitters, service technicians|
|Requirements||Completed training as a mechatronics engineer, electrician or industrial mechanic/locksmith with additional qualification as a qualified electrician.|
Participation in the Basic Course with ETS22cc Pavis.
|To bring along||See "General information".|
|Can be combined on the same training week||ETS22cc Control (2 days befor this training)|
Kenatur FGE, FTS (1 day befor this training)
|Time||08:30 - 17:00|
|Number of participants||Min. 4, Max. 8|