Argus HSB-M03 Self-boarding and automated boarding pass control
NOTE: Training only on request
If you are a partner, click here for guidelines.
If you are a dormakaba employee, click on the title to directly access the training.
|Training content||- Structure and function of the components|
- Hardware concept ETS21
- Software concept ETS21
- Parametrization with FCC
- Control with IPC
- Installing the software for other components
- Firmware, configuration for additional components
- Mounting and initial operation
- Sensor technology (options, purpose, structure, and function)
- Servicing (maintenance, repair)
- Error analysis
- Product-related basics of expertise (application of project risk assessment, expert checklist, log book)
|Training goal||Professional installation, initial operation, and maintenance of systems.|
Professional installation of the system software.
Professional parameterization of the systems.
Fitters, service technicians
Completed training as a mechatronics engineer, electrician or industrial mechanic/locksmith with additional qualification as a qualified electrician.
|To bring along||See "General information".|
08:30 - 16:30
|Number of participants|
Min. 4, Max. 8