If you are a partner, click here for guidelines.
If you are a dormakaba employee, click on the title to directly access the training.
|Training content||- Argus 40/60/80 product overview|
- Control ETS22
- Application limits
- Parametrization with Pavis
- Network technology (OPL connection, ETS21io connection)
- Internal networking of master-slave systems
- Mounting and initial operation
- Sensor technology (options, purpose, structure, and function)
- Servicing (maintenance, repair)
- Error analysis
- Product-related basics of expertise (application of project risk assessment, expert checklist, log book)
|Training goal||Professional installation, initial operation, and maintenance of systems.|
Professional installation of the system software.
The professional parameterization of the systems.
Fitters, service technicians
|Requirements||Completed training as a mechatronics engineer, electrician or industrial mechanic/locksmith with additional qualification as a qualified electrician.|
ETS22 and Pavis knowledge or the necessary knowledge from our ETS22 and Pavis onDemand videos.
|To bring along||See "General information".|
08:30 - 17:00
|Number of participants|
Min. 4, Max. 8