Orthos PIL-C01, -M01, -S01 security locks
If you are a partner, click here for guidelines.
If you are a dormakaba employee, click on the title to directly access the training.
|Training content||- Product overview PIL-C01, -M01, -S01|
- Hardware concept ETS21
- Software concept ETS21
- Parametrization with Pavis
- Mounting and initial operation
- Sensor technology (options, purpose, structure, and function)
- Servicing (maintenance, repair)
- Error analysis
- Product-related basics of expertise (application of project risk assessment, expert checklist, log book)
|Training goal||Professional installation, initial operation, and maintenance of systems.|
|Target group||Fitters, service technicians|
|Requirements||Completed training as a mechatronics engineer, electrician or industrial mechanic/locksmith with additional qualification as a qualified electrician.|
Participation in the Basic Course with ETS21cc Pavis.
|To bring along||See "General information".|
|Can be combined on the same training week||ETS21cc Control (1 day befor this training)|
|Time||08:30 - 17:00|
|Number of participants||Min. 4, Max. 8|