Advanced Training b-comm ERP
If you are a partner, click here for guidelines.
If you are a dormakaba employee, click on the title to directly access the training.
- Installing all the required software parts (SQL Server, Java, Kaba b-comm ERP, tools,etc.)
|Training goals||After completing the training, the participants can perform a stable standard installation of the entire software suite, integrate Kaba b-comm ERP into an existing time recording scenario, explain and demonstrate the operation of Kaba B-COMM ERP, identify and solve potential occurring malfunctions and maintain the whole system for a smooth operation.|
|Target group||Technicians and consultants who have completed the b-comm ERP “Advanced module” training.|
|Requirements||- Basic technical training in the field of network technology, as well as basic knowledge of the EAD product portfolio |
- Knowledge of data communication, time recording, and access
- Participation in the "Introductory Training: EAD Product Portfolio"
- Participation in the "Basic training course Technology: Fundamentals of communication solution B-COMM"
- Participation in the "Technical Basic Training l: EAD Fundamentals
- Participation in the "Technical Basic Training: XML Communication http/https"
- Participation in the "Technical Basic Training l: Basics ERP Solution dormakaba b-comm ERP"
- Participation in the "Advanced training course Technical: B-COMM for advanced users"
- Participation in the "Advanced training course Technical AddOn: Biometrics with B-COMM"
|To bring along|
|Number of participants||Min. 4, Max. 8|