Saflok Quantum RFID RCU/ECU and Saflok Multi-Floor Controller (MFC)
Saflok Quantum RFID RCU/ECU
The Saflok Quantum RFID remote/elevator control unit (RCU/ECU) is a versatile stand-alone card reader controller. Through the application of contactless smart card technology, this remote control device is designed to work with all electrified access control devices for perimeter doors, concierge floors, common areas, and other secured areas with electrified hardware.
The reader device is able to operate using the dormakaba Mobile Access Solutions.
Saflok Multi-Floor Controller (MFC)
The Saflok Multi-Floor Controller (MFC) is elevator control hardware connected to the hotel network. The device is designed to operate with either online or stand-alone elevator control units (ECU). It provides access control and secure stops for multiple floors and functions with RFID contactless lock models and System 6000. When installed as an online solution, the MFC provides flexible access control on the fly. RFID ECU can be controlled up to 1200 feet (350m) away when using the MFC system.
- Option: choose the Saflok Multi-Floor Controller to secure access to multiple floors for your elevator.
- BLE options
- Contactless smart card reader uses industry-standard Mifare ISO 14443A communication platform and high-security protocol
- Contactless communication between the keycard and the reader via RF waves
- Auditable entries/attempts
- Diagnostics: LED lights displayed behind high-impact polycarbonate reader lens
- Optionally equipped with the Messenger LENS transceiver for centralized access control
- Environmentally sealed contactless smart card reader protects against climate extremes
- Programmable auto latch/unlatch feature eliminates need for manual dogging
dormakaba products are certified to a number of performance-oriented standards. In obtaining these certifications, dormakaba ensures product durability and performance, give our customers the peace of mind that comes with owning a quality solution that meets and exceeds industry standards for access control, life safety, and security.
The following dormakaba components are needed for a full functionality of the Quantum RCU/ECU model:
- Saflok System 6000
- dormakaba RFID encoder
- dormakaba Maintenance Unit
- Keycards and/or credentials
- Saflok Messenger LENS, for online capabilities
- A dormakaba Mobile Access Solution Program
- Remote access points - elevator, parking entrance, outdoor swimming pool
- Locking devices - electric strike, magnetic lock