The SST FLEX breakout sliding door looks like a standard sliding door with a fine-frame profile system (FLEX). In the event of an emergency, however, users can open the door panels and sidelights by hand (breakout function).
The escape route width almost to amounts the full door width for a generous through passage.
- Breakout hinges create full door width for through passage
- Approved for use in emergency exits and escape routes
- In automayic mode, same function as a standard sliding door
- During summer, the large opening can be used to ventilate the building
- For internal and external doorset applications
Suitable for ventilating the building
During summer, the large opening can be used to ventilate the building. The glazing is made of 10 mm safety glass and protected by slender fine-frame profiles.
Approved for application in emergency exits and escape routes
The profile system is tested for a minimum service life of 1 million cycles and approved for application in emergency exits and escape routes according to UNE EN 16.005
The glazing is made of 10 mm safety glass and protected by slender fine-frame profiles.
Fields of application
- Exterior doors or interior doors
- Public buildings
- Shopping arcades
- Showrooms (car dealers or similar)
Maximum door dimensions
(Door panel weight and basic technical conditions can be critical)
- Maximum system width: 5540 mm
- Maximum clear passage width: 2000 mm
- Maximum clear passage height: 2500 mm
- Floor-integrated guide tracks
- Combined electromechanical locking device