Thanks to their designs, Talos RDR revolving doors offer optimum optimized thermal separation in entrances.
Revolving These doors can optionally be equipped with a wide range of features to meet customer requirements: emergency exit function, integration of a manual or motorised automated night-time closure night shield and much more.
By choosing the relevant optional features, Talos RDR revolving doors can be made to comply with different security standards (burglary, fire protection, etc.).
Barrier-free access is created with an additional installation of an The arrangement of side hingeautomatic swing doors or sliding doors on next to the revolving doors can provide barrier-free access.
Special feature of Talos RDR revolving doors
The T56 Column with its folding door leaves is approved for emergency exits and offers an unimpeded emergency and escape route in the event of panic.İndir
Talos RDR revolving doors
- Energy-saving thermal separation in the axis of the building
- Transparent all-glass units design with sophisticated profiles (RDR-S01)
- Solutions suitable for use in escape routes
- Personal security safety is provided in compliance with DIN 18650/EN 16005
- Available as an options:
- Night-time closure with sliding wings
- Running controllerHandicap-button for use bytemporary speed reduction for disabled people
- Possible design withBurglary resistance class RCes 2 and WK3