dormakaba c-lever pro
Electronic fittings – door design and security for your door
The quality materials meet high standards in terms of robustness, weather resistance and security. In addition to offering protection against intrusion and fires, the c-lever pro can be used for emergency exits and escape routes.
- Suitable for outside and security doors (intrusion protection and weatherproofing)
- Award-winning design:
- Named as 'Best of Best' in the category products at the Iconic Awards
- Awarded a special mention in the 'Building and Elements' category at the German Design Award 2017
- Wide range of designs for applications worldwide
- Battery integrated inside housing
- Special functions in the pipeline, including:
- Wireless functionality with door monitoring
- Antibacterial/antimicrobial coating
- Re-entry functionality
- Hands-free TouchGo version: transponder stays in user's pocket
Not all options and designs are currently available. Please contact us if you have any questions.
TouchGo function – c-lever pro:
No more searching for your key, thanks to this hands-free solution: The c-lever with TouchGo function detects when you are carrying an authorised transponder in your pocket, so you can enter the room by simply pressing the door handle as normal. It's simple, convenient and reliable.
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor use
- Free hands – your hand is your key
- Selective access – helps your organisation and security
- Easy to manage
Click on this link to see how TouchGo can make life easier in residential care homes and nursing homes for dementia patients. https://www.dormakaba.com/touchgo-care-en
Note: The range of product functions depends on the particular system environment. Certain options and designs are not yet available. Please contact us if you have any questions.
With the c-lever series, you can control access for an almost unlimited number of users for specific locations and times, while continuing to use the mechanical master key system completely independently. The RFID access media can also be used for other applications that you have already introduced in your organisation.
Depending on each customer's needs and building structure, different access elements can be combined together within one well-rounded, networked and harmonious access system.
The c-lever pro is designed for exterior doors and doors with increased security requirements. In addition to offering protection against intrusion, fire and inclement weather, it can also be used for emergency exits and escape routes. Examples of potential applications include schools, hospitals, nursing homes, commercial properties or industrial facilities.