MUTO is a manual sliding door that is very easy to install. This flexible system with many variations allows for all relevant functions to be configurable from the front. In addition, you benefit from comfort options such as a self-closing function and an integrated lock without an external power supply.
- Whether it's glass or wooden solutions, light or heavy doors (50-200 kg)
- Easy installation and adjustment thanks to the removable front profile
- Personalized design: Silver, similar to stainless steel, white, specially anodized, special colors, With our without logo clip
- Also available as a synchro and telescopic variant
- For one and two-leaf doors
Comfortable, can be individually equipped:
- DORMOTION for all weight classes without glass processing
- Status indicator for connecting to a building management system
- Integrated electromechanical lock without external power supply
- All settings can be made from the front when installed
- Very easy to adjust height
- Comfort functions such as DORMOTION, status indicator, and the lock can be retrofitted in Comfort leaf widths
- For various weight classes: 50 kg, 80 kg, 150 kg´
- Installs on the wall or ceiling, even with glass side parts
- Installs onto glass roof light and glass side parts
- Longer duration: Now 200,000 motion cycles
You can find additional technical information in the technical documents for download.
Greater planning freedom for architects and planners:
- Synchro function: Both leaves move synchronously towards each other (close) or away from each other (open), if only one leaf is moved by hand
- Telescope function for large light openings
- Self-closing without external power supply
- Secure use of laminated-safety glass thanks to clamp & glue technology (residual load-bearing capacity, design or sound-insulation film)
Suitable for indoor use.