MANET Compact / Concept
Every room obtains an indistinguishable face with MANET Compact/ Concept point fixings. Its striking point-fixture design is characteristic for the entire system. High-quality materials and sophisticated technology ensure that the supporting structure is reduced to a minimum. As a result, this fully accentuates the aesthetics of spaciously dimensioned glass surfaces.
- Flexible, frameless, stainless-steel point-fixture design
- Versatile and personally usable
- Glass elements are easy to install with custom fit
- Handicapped-accessible - without any floor rails
- Single and double-leaf version possible
- Main components consisting of rail made of full material and roller carriage
- Stopper can be positioned on the rail to limit the door's movement
- Installable and adjustable directly in fittings thanks to clip-on cover technology
- Maximum door weight of 120 kg or 80 kg with the roller on the glass
- Equipped with glass and wood elements
You can find technical information in the technical documents for download.
- Insert for standard variants in toughened-glass partition walls or in front of wall openings
- Also suitable for curved sliding doors, divergent sliding doors and parallel sliding doors