Kaba mechatronic cylinders
Kaba mechatronic cylinders bridge the gap between electronic access control and the world of mechanics. As part of the tried-and-tested Kaba evolo portfolio, they can be seamlessly integrated into existing mechanical master key systems. A whole world of new possibilities is now available, thanks to the combination of mechanical cylinders and electronic access control. The key can be programmed very quickly – and programming can be removed just as fast too. Plus, access rights can be controlled in relation to both time and location. The Kaba smart key, which is equipped with an RFID chip, opens doors with both mechanical and mechatronic cylinders.
The range includes versions with surface fixed housing and compact cylinder, as well as double, thumbturn and single cylinders, in which the electronic module is built into the door leaf.İndir
- A flexible access system: choose either complete or partial transfer from mechanics to electronics
- A unique range: a broad and dynamic portfolio of design award-winning access components, with diverse solutions to meet the requirements of any application
- A combination of mechanics and electronics: the Kaba smart key connects two technological worlds
- Available in various profile versions, such as the Euro profile, Swiss round profile and Scandinavian oval
- Available in black or white (surface fixed and compact cylinder versions)
- Wireless function: With the Kaba wireless solution, the mechatronic cylinder is wirelessly linked to your access solution, enabling convenient programming from your desk.
Depending on each customer's needs and building structure, different access elements can be combined together within one well-rounded, networked and harmonious access system:
- In the Kaba compact cylinder, the mechatronic cylinder and electronics form one unit. Existing lock cylinders can be easily and quickly replaced with a mechatronic cylinder with electronic authorisation check.
- The elegant surface fixed housing is simple to mount on the cylinder on the inside of the door – the perfect solution for fire protection and emergency exit doors.
- All versions featuring electronics in the door (forend) can be upgraded to include a module that monitors the door status.