1. System requirements
The following requirements apply to both the application server and the application server database server.
- Processor: at least Intel i7 with 3.6 GHz
- RAM: at least 16 GB with a maximum of 10 active user
- Memory: at least 256 GB SSD
- Processor: at least Intel i7
- RAM: at least 8 GB
- Memory: at least 128 GB SSD
User Work Station (Fat-Client)
For the compatibility of the desktop reader and programmer with terminal servers (e.g. Citrix), see Release Notes Kaba exos 9300.
- Processor: at least 1 GHz or SoC-System
- RAM: at least 4 GB (64-Bit)
- Memory: at least 2 GB free
- USB-Interface for desktop reader, programmer a.s.o.
- Screen: Resolution of 1920 x 1080 Pixel recommended
- Compatible browser according to the exos Release Notes
- USB-Interface for the desktop reader, signature pad a.s.o.
In general, every Windows compatible webcam can be used.
It is recommended to take a look at those specifications:
- For ISO-Cards with user picture(25mm-30mm hight) and to display on the screen, a minimum resolution of 320 x 240 - 640 x 480 pixels is enough
- For larger screen sizes (visitor pass or similar) a resolution of at least 1280 x 720 pixels is needed
- at least 8 Bit
Low Light Quality
- Advantageous because of the better image quality (low noise) even in low ambient light
- Depending on the installation site and area of application
- When scanning QR codes, a certain distance must be kept between the QR code on the paper or smartphone and the webcam. This distance depends on the size of the QR code.
Selection by place of use
- A model for the table is ideal for reception.
- For ID offices, webcams can be used as an alternative, which can be mounted with a standard thread on a standard table or tripod at a suitable height for image capture.
- Webcam with a USB port or webcam with a wireless connection to compute
Important: The file is password protected. You can request the password for unpacking the software at the local dormakaba organization.