B-web 93 60
The B-web 93 60 is the top-of-the-range terminal packed with many exciting features. The terminal is so flexible you can use it for time and attendance, access control, project time recording, even as a data-entry terminal in your ERP system. It is suitable for large and complex organisations with up to 10,000 employees.Ladda ner
- Contemporary aesthetic that blends perfectly with modern architecture.
- Glass front with display and optional keypad for simple operation.
- Guide-by-Light operation increases efficiency, accuracy and convenience.
- Up-to-date information mailbox to reduce manual HR enquiries.
- Application package contains comprehensive time recording functions.
- Enhanced list input, soft keys and language selection.
- Support of all conventional RFID readers and fingerprint readers.
- DHCP/DNS Ethernet interface for quick and easy network integration.
- Simple ‘One-Click’ installation and replacement.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) means no separate power cable is needed.
- Data retention in case of power failure, no loss of data.
- Online/offline software makes individual operation easy to manage.
- IP 54 protection class means you can install in industrial environments.
- Compatible with previous terminal generations, no laborious programming.
- Integration of biometric identification and verification solutions.
- Integrated access control functionality to monitor and control locking devices.
- Additional benefits through license extension.
- Data encryption to increase data security.
- Customer specific application using the AVISO interpreter language.
The B-web 93 60 terminal is suitable for organisations with up to 10’000 employees. The number of required master and booking records can be configured according to your requirements.
The B-web 93 60 can also be used for access control, project time recording, even as a data-entry terminal in your ERP system. With CardLink you can integrate offline locking devices into an access control system without the need for cables.
An automatic registration via DHCP/DNS Ethernet interface allows you to integrate the terminal quickly and easily into your existing network and use the automatic IP address assignment function.