DORMA TS 68
For almost all common door types
With the TS 68, DORMA has developed a low-cost door closer which can be universally used on almost all common door types.
Quick and easy installation
It is particularly quick and easy to install – and does not require a mounting backplate.
The closer arm’s power shoe and changes in templating allow easy selection of the closing force to suit various door sizes.
Certified manufacture to ISO 9001.
Benefits for the trade / distributor
- The low cost solution for standard doors
- Just one model for almost all mounting positions
Benefits for the installer / fabricator
- Non-handed unit
- Quick and easy to install
- Fixes perfectly to all door types without the need for a mounting backplate
Benefits for the architect / specifier
- Compact design
- Inexpensive, proven reliability
Benefits for the user
- Closing cycle largely unaffected by temperature changes
- Two valves for optimum closing speed and reliable latching action