DORMA AGILE 50 Sliding Door System
With its track rail height of just 50mm, the AGILE 50 – a sliding door system designed for lightweights up to 50 kg – is so slender that even small doors appear to be generously proportioned.
- Modular system
- Can be used where space is limited
- Also suitable for wet rooms (EN 1670, Class 4)
- Clamp-type fittings – no glass preparation required
- Easy wall installation
- Long service life
Where space is limited
AGILE 50 provides a discrete solution ideal for both private and public applications, and is also suitable for wet rooms (EN 1670, Class 4).
Easy wall installation
Almost silent operation, and the precise latching of the door thanks to a special stop assembly, make the AGILE 50 the perfect solution.
One system – many solutions
The AGILE 50 offers versatility in the truest sense of the word. The system can be fixed either to the wall, to the ceiling or to a glass overpanel.
No glass preparation
With clamp-type fittings, the need to drill and cut the glass is eliminated.
Long service life
The exceptional longevity of the system has also been proven in protracted tests involving more than 50,000 operating cycles (performed to DIN EN 1527). And you will also find that the AGILE 50 takes corrosion resistance to a new level.
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- Thanks to the tiny dimensions, the DORMA Agile 50 still can be used where space is limited
- AGILE 50 takes corrosion resistance to a new level. So there are no obstacles to its installation and use in humid areas.
- The AGILE floor guide offers an impressive combination of effective functionality and attractive design.
Benefits for the trade/distributor
- Modular system reduces storage space requirement.
Benefits for the installer/fabricator
- With clamp-type fittings, the need to drill and cut the glass is eliminated.
- Fast, simple fitting, saving time and money.
- The inherent handling ease coupled with a thoroughly systematic approach will greatly facilitate your planning work when implementing the AGILE 50 concept.