TP / TA Door Rails
The dimensions, design and surface of TP/TA door and side panel rails are tailored to all corner fittings. They allow for the best-possible protection of lower glass edges, effective sealing of toughened-glass systems, and the creation of exceptionally heavy and wide doors. All door rails are available with integrated locks, prepared for profile cylinders and including a security rosette, and protect against intrusion due to the alternating screwing.
- Tailored dimensions, design, and surfaces
- Additional security thanks to integrated locks.
- Easy to adjust the doors – even after installation
- Easy glass processing, secure mounting
- Variable pivot and no jamming at all
- Special safety and quality characteristics
- 500,000 motion cycles for the latch function and 100,000 motion cycles for the bolt have been successfully tested
- Highest corrosion resistance according to EN 1670 Class 4 and DIN 18251, Class 3 (with regard to type testing)
- Two heights, length according to dimensions, for 10, 8 and 12 mm
You can find additional technical information in the technical documents for download.