dormakaba terminal 96 05
The dormakaba terminal 96 05 is a versatile access terminal. With its compact design and simple installation concept it can be integrated perfectly into modern architecture. The terminal can also be used as a CardLink update terminal.
The 3" touchscreen not only makes it easy to operate but can also provide the user with company news or personal information.Downloads
- 3" touchscreen
- Simple network integration via Ethernet interface
- Mini USB port for connecting external readers, e.g. a 2D barcode scanner
- Choice of Power over Ethernet (PoE) or 12 V DC power supply
- Integrated speaker
- Audio functionality
- Compact, streamlined, modern design, easy to use
- Simple to install, as with the rest of the dormakaba terminal family
With CardLink the terminal can be used to transfer access rights directly on to employee ID cards. This links mechatronic access components, which have no network connection, to online access systems. Without any cabling or programming effort. In addition the terminal can open and monitor doors. The terminal supports standard RFID reading technologies LEGIC and MIFARE and can be installed quickly and easily using a wall mounting panel. As it supports PoE, it can be supplied with power directly via the network cable.
If the company grows there is the option to increase the number of employees the terminal can manage, from the standard 200 to up to 10,000. This makes it a safe investment and provides flexibility.