MATRIX Entry supports an unlimited number of B6L 4P terminals and all other DORMA access control terminals with online bus components such as card readers, I/O expansions, PIN keypads and long-range readers. In addition, you can easily combine XS Pro components with access control terminals out of the B6 and M6 product range.
- For up to 200 users or ID cards
- Unlimited number of XS Pro components
- Access via online card readers, XS Offline and XS Access on Card (AoC)
- Interfaces to door management and host systems
- Suitable for upgrade to radio control (online) and time recording
MATRIX Entry - modern software
MATRIX uses state of technology software and is fully browser-based so that no installation at the user interfaces is required.
DORMA access control terminals of the B6 and M6 product range receive all relevant data for a standalone operation from MATRIX Entry Online. Once the terminals have been configured and parametrised, they operate as standalone systems, even when MATRIX Entry Online is not available.
MATRIX Entry Online provides an easily comprehensible user interface allowing the integrated administration of different access control components. In addition, the system manages all functions according to a standardised operating concept. Access rights can be allocated via access profiles, individual access authorisations and locking plans.
Wizards for standard tasks
MATRIX Entry Online provides parametrisation wizards for various components, who guide the user through the commissioning process. This easily comprehensible feature ensures the fast and error-free commissioning of a large number of components.
MATRIX Entry's modular design makes it so easy to meet individual customer requirements - especially as you can upgrade the system at any time.
- TMS linking on database level
- Connection to systems from other manufacturers via the DORMA Integration Manager (DIM)
- Alarm management with site plan and DORMA Door Manager
- Room management with room reservation
- AoC - Access on Card