DORMA MATRIX Professional Connect
MATRIX Professional Connect is a subsystem for time recording purposes in conjunction with HR systems like for example SAP. DORMA has all relevant SAP certificates. MATRIX access control is ready for combination with all optional accessories for compliance with EN 50133. Interface set-up via dialogue screen.
- Time recording for SAP and other HR host systems
- KK1 is also suitable for non-SAP systems
- MATRIX information portal provides individual staff information
- Time recording via DORMA terminal or the WEB
- Indication of connection status and reports
- Time terminals to simulate real time calculation
Easy linking of MATRIX Professional Connect to SAP
- Set-up, maintenance and monitoring of a permanent SAP HR PDC interface
- Clear separation between personnel data from SAP and locally entered personnel data
- Support of SAP mandate function
- System creates an individual interface definition for each SAP mandate
- Parameter adjustment for communication with SAP system via MATRIX dialogue
Management of DORMA time recoding terminals
The device management completely manages and monitors the time recording periphery via the MATRIX dialogue interface. SAP time recording can use the real time calculations of the terminal periphery.
Full integration of MATRIX Professional Access
Standalone access control function based on common HR master records. Ready to use the full range of MATRIX options.
The system screen clearly indicates the communication with the host system. In addition, status information about the last data transfer are displayed simply and clearly structured. In the event of a malfunction, users can create service reports at the touch of a button and send these reports to the DORMA hotline.
Employee WEB information portal
The MATRIX information portal gives staff members access to their time recording data, current balances and WEB booking (predefined entries).
Linking to HR systems from other producers
The DORMA Integration Manager allows linking to HR systems from other producers, either via the KK1 interface or a customer-specific interface configuration. Set-up according to individual customer requirements - also with the aid of DORMA's field engineering team.