DORMA B6 Access Control Terminals
When an access is booked, the access control terminal checks the authorisations locally and allows or denies access. The access control terminal or external input/output modules also control further components.
- Storing of access authorisations
- Checking access rights
- Data transfer of access events to the software
- Connection of all conventional card readers and other external modules
- Ready for access control and time recording
Standalone operation for maximum security and system availability
The access control terminal saves the access authorisation profiles on a decentralised basis in the secured area of the access control. The access control operates reliably, even in offline mode, when there is no connection between the terminal and its host access control system like MATRIX, TIMAC or IPEV X4 B6.
One software for all DORMA terminals
All B6 and M6 access control terminals use the same function software, which facilitates functional upgrades at any time. In addition, all terminals provide access control and time recording and allow easy changing of the terminal design without affecting the functional range.
Modular design - easy to upgrade
- Upgradable - for up to 16 door terminals
- Upgradable to manage more than 300,000 ID cards/master data sets and 2 million booking events
DORMA provides different versions in multiple designs so that the access control terminal perfectly fits to into any building environment:
- B6L access control terminal with LAN connection
- B6L WM wall-mounted access control terminal with LAN connection
- B6L 4P preconfigured access control terminal
- B6R access control terminal with RS485 host interface
- M6L time and access control terminal with display and keypad