DORMA AGILE 150 DORMOTION Sliding Door System
Already renowned for its robustness, the AGILE 150 sliding door system now offers added convenience with the DORMOTION cushioning feature. No matter if the door is opened and closed with a little too much gusto, just a few centimeters before the end of its travel path – in both directions – the sliding panel on its roller carrier is gently cushioned and then smoothly drawn spring-aided through to its end position.
- Modular system
- With the DORMOTION cushioning feature
- Also suitable for wet rooms (EN 1670, Class 4)
- Clamp-type fitting - no glass preparation is required
- Easy wall installation
- Long service life
Whether due to temper, haste or carelessness every now and then doors get slammed. Already renowned for its robustness, the AGILE 150 sliding door system now offers added convenience with the DORMOTION cushioning feature.
The AGILE 150 DORMOTION system is available for singleand double-panel sliding doors and for both wall- and ceiling-fixed configurations as well as for assemblies with glass sidelights. It can also be installed with a glass overpanel.
Design options aplenty
The aluminum alloy track unit is available in a range of finishes. Anodized or powder-coated, it can be readily matched to a specific wall or ceiling color.
Long service life
Having successfully completed an endurance test of 100,000 operating cycles to EN 1527, the AGILE 150 can rightly claim to satisfy the durability criterion.
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- Thanks to the the DORMOTION feature, the AGILE 150 offers exceptional opening and closing smoothness and convenience
- The AGILE 150 DORMOTION takes corrosion resistance to a new level so there are no obstacles to its installation and use in humid areas
- The AGILE 150 floor guide offers an impressive combination of effective functionality and attractive design
Benefits for the trade/distributor
- Modular system reduces storage space requirement
Benefits for the installer/fabricator
With clamp-type fittings, the need to drill and cut the glass is eliminated.
Fast, simple fitting, saving time and money