DORMA ED 200 Swing Door Operator
As a powerful automatic electrohydraulic swing door operator, the DORMA ED 200 is suitable for both standard and for large and heavy doors. It can be adapted to a wide range of applications and mounting requirements and offers numerous adjustable features.
When the permanent-open function is activated, the door is held open by a solenoid valve in a way which ensures stability as well as operational silence.
Suitable for fire and smoke check doors
The DORMA ED 200 - available from EN 4-6 up to size EN 7 - is also suitable for fire and smoke check doors, even with its permanent-open function and numerous control . Double-leaf doors may also be equipped with an integrated door coordinator (ED 200 ESR) which is concealed behind the cover.
Features and benefits
- One version for both door directions (left-handed/right-handed) and mounting positions (hinge [pull] side/opposite hinge [push] side)
- Quick and easy mounting thanks to two auxiliary screws and plugconnected cabling
- Reliable function even in the case of heavy-use doors and entrances exposed to inclement weather conditions
- Optimum adaptability to individual requirements - e.g. in hospitals, homes for the elderly, facilities for the disabled, restaurants, security areas and laboratories
- Suitable for connection of tested infrared safety sensors