DORMA SST R Sliding Door
In the event of an emergency, door panels and sidelights with breakout function provide very large passage widths. In automatic mode, the breakout sliding door has the same functions as a standard sliding door. The standard frame profile system (R) is extremely rugged and stable.
- Šarniri za izbijanje čine punu širinu vrata za prolaz
- Odobrena uporaba za izlaze u slučaju opasnosti
- U automatskom modu imaju istu funkciju kao standardna klizna vrata
- Za primjenu na unutarnjim i vanjskim vratima
Easy to integrate in the interior design
The SST R breakout sliding door looks like a standard sliding door with a frame profile system (R).
The breakout hinges of the door panels and sidelights enable the door to be opened up to virtually its full width. In the event of an emergency, the generous through-passage area is used as escape route. During summer, the large opening can be used to ventilate the building. The panels can be filled with double glazing or toughened safety glass.
The profile system is tested for a minimum service life of 1 million cycles and approved for application in emergency exits and escape routes according to DIN 18650 and the German guidelines for automatic sliding doors in escape routes (AutSchR).
Fields of application
- Exterior doors or interior doors
- Public buildings
- Shopping arcades or DIY shops
- Showrooms (car dealers or similar)
Maximum door dimensions
(Door panel weight and basic technical conditions can be critical)
- Maximum system width: 5540 mm
- Maximum clear passage width: 2000 mm
- Maximum clear passage height: 2500 mm
- Floor-integrated guide tracks
- Combined electromechanical locking device