KTV SECURE Revolving Door System
KTV Secure – an intelligent combination of elegance and safety that is ideal for almost any building with a security zone. The KTV SECURE is characterized by its high flexibility. It is available as a three- or four-wing version, each offering special features such as the possibility to achieve clear passage widths of up to 4000 mm.
- Sistemi kontrole pristupa za poboljšanu sigurnost
- Niskoenergetski rad motora
- Tehnologija za pouzdanu kontrolu pristupa
- Daljinsko praćenje preko opcionalnog GSM modula
- Dostupna u trokrilnim i četvorokrilnim verzijama
Access control on entry and exit
The KTV Secure is a revolving door with access control possibilities from both sides. The system is activated via devices such as a card reader, keypad or fingerprint reader by users with access authorization.
The KTV Secure door system is activated via radar motion detector and operated manually, with the rotation of the door being boosted by motor power. The doors automatically rotate to the locking position after manual use.
Remote ShockStop-Function (optional)
Thanks to the gear coupling, the turnstile of the KTV Secure revolving door system may stop and lock in any position upon activation of a switch mounted either at the door or at a remote location.
Electromechanical bolt locking device (optional)
This device is designed to lock the revolving door system electromechanically, for example during weekends. The system is also operable in the event of a power failure as long as an emergency power supply unit is installed.
Uninterruptible power supply (optional)
Whenever the KTV Secure door system detects a power failure, it locks in its starting position with the aid of a shock-stop gear coupling backed up electromechanically by the bolt locking device. The door system will resume its standard function as soon as the power supply is reinstated.
Benefits for the installer/fabricator
- Flexible system to suit all requirements
- Easy installation and rapid commissioning
- Guaranteed state-of-the-art design and compliance with all regulations
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- Extensive design flexibility in terms of planning and technical requirements.
- Visually, technically and economically the ideal solution
Benefits for the user
Enhanced working conditions
Optimization of the building energy balance
Efficient noise protection
Tailored integrated system combining industrial engineering precision and assured quality