Service Coordinator - Falkirk
We are now looking for a Service Coordinator to support our Scotland Branch, based at our offices in Falkirk.
This opens the door to your future: your tasks
- The main function of this role is to support the Service team in planning routine service requests, as well as responding to emergency maintenance queries. You will be required to take the phones out of hours, on a rota basis.
- You will be preparing “uplifts” (verbal quotations), upon receipt of service reports from our Technicians; you will also follow all quotations up with customers, in a timely manner.
- The role will require you to handle breakdown calls and schedule work for the Technicians on a priority basis.
- You will also service as the liaison between customers and suppliers, ordering materials and plants as required, and to be responsible for resolving complaints and flagging issues where necessary.
- Part of your role will also be to monitor the attendance, timekeeping, workload and productivity of your Engineers.
We put trust in you: your skills
- Previous experience of diarising and/or scheduling Engineers or Technicians in a simialr role is not essential, but would be beneficial.
- You will be able to provide examples of where you have delivered great customer service.
- You will have a sales focused approach to business and be able to demonstrate a time where you have worked to targets.
- You will have excellent communication skills.
- You will be able to demonstrate a time where in which you have handled multiple enquiries, whilst working under pressure within a fast paced enviornment.
In return, we offer;
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- Paid Sickness
- SMART Pension Scheme
- Support for your healthcare needs- plus access to an Employee Assistance Programme including counselling and legal support
- Life Insurance
- Discounts with a number of retailers
We also provide on the job training.
If you would like to apply the please click the link below! We look forward to hearing from you.