B-web 93 40 – the convenient time and attendance terminal
The B-web 93 40 is a time-management terminal for organisations of up to 2000 employees. With its 'Guide by Light‘ concept, an interplay of illuminated and dimmed keys, guides the user conveniently through the process of entering or retrieving data. This increases accuracy and efficiency, preventing false entries and minimising usage time.
- Contemporary aesthetic that blends perfectly with modern architecture.
- Glass front with display and optional keypad for simple operation.
- Guide-by-light operation increases efficiency, accuracy and convenience.
- Up-to-date information mailbox to reduce manual HR enquiries.
- Application package contains time recording functions.
- Enhanced list input, soft keys and language selection.
- Support of all conventional RFID readers and fingerprint readers.
- Easy network integration using Ethernet interface.
- Simple ‘One-Click’ installation and replacement.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) means no separate power cable is needed.
- Data retention in case of power failure, no loss of data.
- Online/offline software makes individual operation easy to manage.
- IP 54 protection class means you can install in industrial environments.
- Compatible with previous terminal generations, no laborious programming.
- Integration of biometric identification and verification solutions.
- Integrated access control functionality to monitor and control locking devices.
- Additional benefits through license extension.
The B-web 93 40 terminal is suitable for organisations with up to 2000 employees. Time management is made easy and functional.
The B-web 93 40 can also be used for access control and supports up to four card readers. The CardLink function integrates offline locking devices into a single security solution. The set-up is easy. Attach the docking station to the wall, click the terminal in place, done!
An automatic registration via DHCP/DNS Ethernet interface allows you to integrate the terminal quickly and easily into your existing network and use the automatic IP address assignment function.