dormakaba Combi B 30 / B90 Programming Software v184.108.40.206
The Combi B 30 Software is available in two different feature packages Auditing and Configuring. The Audit package contains cables, converters and instructions. The configuration package contains additional a software protection dongle to unlock the configuration functionality.
1 System requirements
Note! Administrator access rights are required to install the software on a PC.
- Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Processor: min 1.4 GHz (2.4 GHz recommended)
- Memory: 1 GB (2 GB RAM recommended)
- Free hard disk space: At least 100 MB free space, including all of the supplied program components.
Note! In certain cases, these components may already be installed on your PC.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- Screen resolution: 1024x768 pixels (1920x1200 pixels recommended)
- Interfaces: 1 x USB 2.0 for local connection to lock, 1 x USB for dongle
Copyright / licence agreement / warranty
The dormakaba Combi B 30 software download is licenced. To operate the software for configuration the dongle is required. Without dongle, the software cannot be started.
- The first installation of the software will take some time and a restart of the PC might be required. If required, additional components are also installed.
- Prior to the installation, deinstall existing Combi B 30 packages.
- The installation wizard is automated and guides you through the installation. The installation directory can be individually modified with the 'Change' button. We recommend that you retain the standard settings for the target folder. Only restart the computer when prompted.
- Download the file dormakaba Combi B 30 Software (…).zip to your local desktop.
- Unpack the .zip-file.
- Uninstall existing Combi B 30 Software.
- Start the installer for the dormakaba Combi B 30 software. Double-click on setup.exe in the folder. The installation wizard is launched.
- Click on the Install button. Installation will start.
- Pay attention to the messages and notes on the screen during installation. Only continue or restart the PC when prompted.
- Once the steps are executed successfully, the installation process is complete.
4 Starting the program
Connected the lock to the PC. Start the software. Select the lock to configure or to read the audit.
1st level support is received from your local retailer.
For 3rd level support an absolved training is mandatory.
for help please refer to the operating manual. There you can find information regarding the use of the program.