dormakaba AS284-W Management Software v22.214.171.124
The Axessor Software is available with three different feature packages. Base for all packages is the AS284-W software. The software protection dongles, received when ordering one of the packages, will unlock the different functionality of AUDITW, USBW or -NETW package.
1 System requirements
Note! Administrator access rights are required to install the software on a PC.
- Operating system:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2012
- Processor: min 1.4 GHz (2.4 GHz recommended)
- Memory: 1 GB (2 GB RAM recommended)
- Free hard disk space: At least 6 GB free space, including all of the supplied program components.
Note! In certain cases, these components may already be installed on your PC.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- Screen resolution: 1024x768 pixels (1920x1200 pixels recommended)
- Interfaces: 1 x USB 2.0 for local connection to lock, 1 x USB for dongle (may be obsolete with file licence)
- Tibbo Device software packages
- Code Meter
Copyright / licence agreement / warranty
The dormakaba AS284-W program download is licenced. To operate the software the correct dongle is required. Without dongle, the software cannot be started.
- The first installation of the software will take some time and a restart of the PC might be required. If required, additional components are also installed.
- Prior to the installation, deinstall existing AS284-W packages.
- The installation wizard is automated and guides you through the installation. The installation directory can be individually modified with the 'Change' button. We recommend that you retain the standard settings for the target folder. Only restart the computer when prompted.
- Download the file dormakaba AS284-W Software (…).zip to your local desktop.
- Unpack the .zip-file.
- Uninstall existing AS284-W Software.
- Start the installer for the dormakaba AS284-W manager software. Double-click on setup.exe in the folder InstallPackage (chose, if dongle software shall be updated as well). The installation wizard is launched.
- Click on the Install button. Installation will start.
- Pay attention to the messages and notes on the screen during installation. Only continue or restart the PC when prompted.
- Once the steps are executed successfully, the installation process is complete.
4 Starting the program
After starting the program the password for the dongle is prompted (factory password is 1234).
1st level support is received from your local retailer.
For 3rd level support an absolved training is mandatory. The software logging file is in the directory C:\Users\username\Documents\Kaba\AS284-W\LogFiles.
6 Online help
After starting the program you can open help by pressing F1 or the “Help” button. There you can find information regarding the use of the program.