Kaba evolo manager v5.3.55
1 System requirements
Note! Administrator access rights are required to install the software on a PC.
- Operating system:
- Windows 10(32/64-Bit)
- Windows 8 and 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Processor: min 1.4 GHz (2.4 GHz recommended)
- Memory: 1 GB (2 GB RAM recommended)
- Free hard disk space: At least 6 GB free space, including all of the supplied program components
Note! In certain cases, these components may already be installed on your PC.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and 4.0 Client profile, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Express SP2, Microsoft System CLR Types for SQL Server 2016, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Management Objects, Crystal Reports basic for Visual Studio 2010, Kaba EAC Service Tool, Windows Installer 4.5, Compatible SQL Server 2012 Express
- Screen resolution: 1024x768 pixels (1920x1200 pixels recommended)
- Interfaces: 2 x USB 2.0
Copyright / licence agreement / warranty
The contents of the Kaba evolo manager program download is copyrighted. You have to accept the licence agreement on the display in order to be able to install the program. If you don’t accept the licence agreement the installation will be cancelled and the program will not be installed.
The firmware for the lift- and letterbox is not released yet. We will inform you, as soon as it's available.
3 Install program
- The first installation of the software will take some time and a restart of the PC might be required. If required, additional components, listed under the system requirements, are also installed.
- The installation wizard is automated and guides you through the installation. The installation directory can be individually modified with the 'Change' button. We recommend that you retain the standard settings for the target folder. Only restart the computer when prompted. The installation instructions for the multi-user version are included in the KEM user manual (PDF).
- Download the file Kaba evolo Manager (…).zip to your local desktop
- Unpack the .zip-file
- Start the installer for the Kaba evolo manager software. Double-click on setup.exe. The installation wizard is launched.
- Choose the language in which you want the installation to be carried out.
- Click on the Install button. Installation will start. The process is executed in 3 steps. First, the config-uration of the PC will be checked and any missing additional components will be installed or updated (if required) after the Continue button is clicked.
- Click on Continue to install Kaba evolo manager.
- Pay attention to the messages and notes on the screen during installation. Only continue or restart the PC when prompted.
- Once the steps are executed successfully, the installation process is complete.
4 Licence number / registration
After starting the program you will be prompted to register and to enter the license number.
- Enter the license number and fill out the form with your details. Enter the postal address of your local retailer under support address. Should you require technical support the KEM generates an email with information for the local retailer.
- Send the form via email to the specified address.
- You will then be registered as a user. Your information will only be passed to the appropriate representative in your country.
- The demo mode is limited to 20 components (actuators and media) with full functionality. With the purchase of a full license, you can use the software with a bigger amount of components.
As a registered user has the authorization for support. Before contacting your local retailer, please make a note of the license code and the version of your program. This information is available via the “About” button.
6 Online help
After starting the program you can call for online help by pressing F1 or the “Help” button. There you can find information regarding the use of the program.