dorma+kaba’s brand promise is trust. We want our sustainability reporting to fulfil this promise by creating more transparency about our sustainability performance. Keeping you informed about what we are doing.
Our Sustainability Report for the 2015/2016 financial year provides various information, including:
- The material sustainability aspects of dorma+kaba
- Figures relating to dorma+kaba’s environmental performance
- Key figures relating to dorma+kaba’s workforce
- How we are using change management measures to support our employees during the ongoing merger
- Why we are focusing on the longevity of the EAD product group
- Why sustainability is becoming increasingly important in the construction industry and how we are taking account of this
Carbon Disclosure Project
As a provider of access and security solutions, dorma+kaba does not expect climate change to affect its business more than any other. Nevertheless, climate change is an important part of sustainability, so dorma+kaba produces an energy and CO2 balance sheet for its main production sites as part of the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP).
UN Global Compact
dorma+kaba continues to be a member of the UN Global Compact Initiative. This commits the company, along with 10,000 other businesses around the world, to ten principles relating to human rights, fair employment conditions, the environment and corruption.