DORMA TENSOR Double-action Door Hinge
The DORMA Tensor double-action door hinge offers particular convenience. And all the more so where the door is returned to the desired closed position by the action of the hinges alone – without any need for a recessed floor spring or an overhead door closer.
- Effortless opening and closing of swing doors
- Excellent returns from every angle
- TÜV-tested/third-party verification
- Easy installation
The TENSOR concept sets a new standard
in this regard – whether for new installations or refurbishments.
TENSOR double-action door hinges can be fixed directly to the masonry or to a non-rebated frame. In the case of “glass-to-glass” model, the double-action door is hung from a fixed toughened glass side screen.
The TENSOR system holds the door firmly and securely in position. Once pushed in the closing direction, the spring mechanism of the TENSOR fitting takes over. The door closes quickly and securely.
TENSOR TÜV-tested/third-party verification
With respect to quality and the production process Confirmed completion of 500,000 operating cycles.
Benefits for the architect
- For flexible, functional and design-related applications.
- TENSOR double-action door hinges can be fixed directly to the masonry or to a non-rebated frame.
- In the case of “glass-to-glass” model, the double-action door is hung from a fixed toughened glass side screen.
Benefits for the installer
- Easy and reliable installation – saves time and money and ensures satisfied customer.