DORMA ARCOS Studio Glass Door Fittings
The epitome of elegance: ARCOS Studio emphasizes the abundance and generosity of the glass surface. Each door fitting and each hinge underlines the value of transparency in interior architecture. With various surface finishes and lever handle types, the system is able to harmonize with both design-orientated and functional environments.
- Combine high functionality with aesthetic design
- Adjustable lever handle follower
- Fully sealed lock case
- Locks comply to DIN 18 251, Class 3
- With low-noise functionality (silent pattern)
Lever handle or knob –
The dual-setting springing accommodates both alternatives to optimum effect.
Special cushioning elements provide for effective latch damping so the door clicks quietly yet securely into place.
Rugged internal components
The rugged internal components of the lock meet all the requirements of DIN 18 251, Class 3, satisfying the type test criteria of 200,000 latch and 50,000 deadbolt operating cycles.
The fully sealed die-cast zinc lock case
ensures enhanced protection.
Sturdy metal latch
A sturdy metal latch rounds off the proven stability concept.
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- ARCOS Studio combines proven functionality with aesthetic elegance
- With various surface finishes and lever handle types, the system is able to harmonize with both design-orientated and functional environments