多玛™ Pure 系列执手
- 符合EN 1906三级使用标准
Attractive design and functional quality are the hallmarks of the DORMA Pure range. The fittings are characterised by their technical quality and operational reliability. The fittings are manufactured from high-quality materials and exude careful workmanship. DORMA Pure meets high demands with respect to reliability, security and corrosion resistance. The Pure range encompasses the most common lever handle models. All models are fitted with a right-hand or left-hand spring in order to return the lever handle to the horizontal position.
Hardware sets in the Pure range offer good quality door furniture at an attractive price. They are available as complete sets for timber doors and as half sets for narrow stile doors. The Pure range is suitable for national and international standard applications, from private homes to interior doors in office buildings.
- Stainless steel
- Fire protection
- Emergency exit
Optionally available with fixing spacers (A) or crank offset (V)
- 5-year warranty on all products in the Pure series*
- Attractively priced door furniture sets featuring the most common lever handle models
- Packed as complete sets for easy stocking
- Approved to EN 1906, category of use grade 3, with extremely high corrosion resistance to grade 4
- Just one screw length for door thicknesses of 38–56 mm
- All models feature integral springing
- Durability thanks to DORMA quality