MANET Compact / Concept
Every room obtains an indistinguishable face with MANET Compact/ Concept point fixings. Its striking point-fixture design is characteristic for the entire system. High-quality materials and sophisticated technology ensure that the supporting structure is reduced to a minimum. As a result, this fully accentuates the aesthetics of spaciously dimensioned glass surfaces.
- Flexible, frameless, stainless-steel point-fixture design
- Versatile and personally usable
- Glass elements are easy to install with custom fit
- Handicapped-accessible – without any floor rails
- Single and double-leaf version possible
Sliding door system
The MANET sliding door system is ideal as an elegant addition to high-style interior concepts. Its main components take the form of a solid track rail and the roller carrier.
The fittings are designed for a door weight of max. 120 kg.
The portfolio includes both glass-flush and proud single-point fixings. The sliding door system allows plenty of scope for individual ideas.
In addition to the standard versions incorporated in toughened glass partitions or face-fixed on masonry openings, this hardware system can also be used to construct curved sliding doors, biparting sliding doors and parallel sliding doors.
Mechanical stops can be positioned on the track rail to ensure the door travel distance is effectively limited.
All the single-point fixings are designed for clip-on covers for easier installation. Other components include the bottom pivot bearing, top pivot fittings with bearing spigot or eccentric bushing, and also overpanel / sidelight connectors.
You can find technical information in the technical documents for download.
- Insert for standard variants in toughened-glass partition walls or in front of wall openings
- Also suitable for curved sliding doors, divergent sliding doors and parallel sliding doors