DORMA STUDIO Arcos Glass Door Fittings
Attractive accents, elegant and stylishly produced. STUDIO Arcos provides space for ideas and purposefully emphasizes the features. No matter which surface design: The lock impresses due to its special arch form. When combined with the right Arcos door handle, its appearance becomes exceptionally impressive.
- High level of security and quality thanks to premium and robust lock technology
- Easy and flexible to mount
- Quiet closing due to noise-insulating materials
- High level of personalization due to color and lock variety
- Patented design
Lever handle or knob –
The dual-setting springing accommodates both alternatives to optimum effect.
Special cushioning elements provide for effective latch damping so the door clicks quietly yet securely into place.
Rugged internal components
The rugged internal components of the lock meet all the requirements of DIN 18 251, Class 3, satisfying the type test criteria of 200,000 latch and 50,000 deadbolt operating cycles.
The fully sealed die-cast zinc lock case
ensures enhanced protection.
Sturdy metal latch
A sturdy metal latch rounds off the proven stability concept.
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- Studio ARCOS combines proven functionality with aesthetic elegance
- With various surface finishes and lever handle types, the system is able to harmonize with both design-orientated and functional environments
- According to EN 12209
- Max door leaf weight, 45 kg; max. door leaf width, 1000 mm
- UV, PZ, BB lock design
You can find additional technical information in the technical documents for download.
For use on toughened-glass interior doors, e.g.
- Doctor's offices
- Hotel rooms
- Office rooms
- Private residences