This opens the door to your future: your tasks
· As a participant of the Management Development Programme, gaining oversea experiences outside of Germany.
· Be exposed to a variety of job roles – from product development, installation of new production equipment, leading a production or engineering team, servicing machines, oversees installation/service of products at customer site.
· As the German speaking link with German suppliers and his/her colleagues back at Segment DACH HQ and Suzhou Plant.
· To act as a key liaison role between Suzhou plant and Germany for better communication.
· Past participants include for example Oliver Riess and Christian Bauszus.
We put trust in you: your skills
· Engineering degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronic.
· At least 3 years of working experience.
· Good English knowledge in speaking and writing
· Prepare to live overseas for 3 or more years