Business Development Manager Safe Locks
Our doors are open – to you. As one of the top three companies for access and security solutions worldwide we make life easier, smarter and more secure. We are a trusted partner that stands for innovation, top performance and a fulfilling workplace. Join our team of 15,000 colleagues around the world and help us build trust every day.
Business Development Manager
CEERT and Baltic states
Location: one of CEERT capital cities
This opens the door to your future: your tasks
Be responsible for assigned sales budget and execute it
- Seek out new business opportunities for Safe Locks sales, especially new partners (distributors and integrators).
- Manage daily interaction with all assigned accounts.
- Plan & execute customer events and shows, conduct presentations of products.
- Consult end-customers and get SAL products specified, thus create pull for SAL products.
- Generate and follow up sales leads, quote SAL to customers with aligned pricing.
- Coordinate with Sales Manager EMEA/DACH and Account/Product Manager Market to ensure high quality service to customers, consistent offer and its execution according to standards.
- Coordinate IKAM /int´l account activities/requests with EMEA/DACH Sales Manager when needed.
We put trust in you: your skills
- Bachelor or master’s degree in electronics or electrotechnics, preferably from technical university.
- Commercial attitude with negotiation skills,
- Proven track of record and sales experience in the international capital goods sector, preferably from a closer business sector.
- Open minded, enthusiastic, result-driven.
- Self-organized with ability to plan and prioritize own work.
- Driving license B
What you can trust in: a fulfilling workplace
- International team
- Competitive salary and sales bonus
- Company car
- Holidays and fringe benefits in line with a local scheme
We look forward to receiving your application documents.
Your contact person:
Phone: +420 725530828
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applicants will be treated in strict confidentiality.