DORMA ARCOS Office Glass Door Fittings
ARCOS Office glass door fittings are able to withstand heavy usage. Day in, day out. Whether non-lockable or prepared for Europrofile cylinders – DORMA’s ARCOS Office fittings have a long and successful track record, particularly in the project sector. ARCOS combines proven functionality with aesthetic elegance.
- Combine heavy-duty functionality with aesthetic design
- Adjustable lever handle follower
- Fully sealed lock case
- Locks comply with current DIN EN 12209 requirements
- With low-noise functionality (silent pattern)
Lock insert with low-noise “whisper” functionality as standard
The whisper latch (sturdy metal latch – partially plastics-sheathed and damped latch motions for noise minimization) satisfies particularly high expectations, including the requirements of government agencies and public authorities.
Adjustable lever handle follower
+/-1°, patent pending, for avoidance of “lever handle sag” (droop). Beyond this a special self-adjusting clamp-type ensures the lever handle is securely bushed.
Fully sealed lock case
Provides optimum protection for the internal components, which themselves are of ruggedized construction.
Locks comply with current DIN EN 12209 requirements
The locks are designed for use in public buildings and have been successfully tested by an independent testing institute with 500,000 latch and 100,000 deadbolt operating cycles.
High-grade corrosion resistance
Special versions of the fitting manufactured in high-grade anti-corrosion materials are available for wet room applications.
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- ARCOS combines proven functionality with aesthetic elegance
- ARCOS Office is available in a variety of surface finishes
- Special finishes with anodized colors and other coatings can also be quickly provided on request
- According to DIN EN 12209
- Max. door leaf weight, 60 kg
- UV, PZ, BB, KABA lock design
- Design: 1- / 2-panel, side panel
You can find additional technical information in the technical documents for download.
- For use in public buildings
- For indoor use, e.g.
- Doctor's offices
- Hotel rooms
- Schools and universities
- Office rooms
- Private residences
Special fitting versions in an exceptionally high-quality, corrosion-proof design are available for use in humidors.