DORMA ES 420 Sliding Door Operator
Sliding door operator for double-panel hospital doors and/or operating theatres or first-class interior doors. Thanks to its low operator depth, the system may be concealed inside the door frame. The ES 410 is the corresponding version for single-panel doors.
- The operator may be attached to the left or right side - just as required
- Tested to DIN 18650
- Airlock function with up to three operators
- Parametrisation via PC or organiser
- Push & Go Function
The ES 420 is a double-panel sliding door operator for hospitals and/or operating theatres.
Thanks to its low operator depth, the system is especially suitable for installation in door frames.
The basic operator version already includes adequate special functions such as as the Push & Go or Nurse-Bed functions (full and partial opening). The system further allows connection of safety sensors to DIN 18650.
Fields of application
- Sliding doors in hospitals/clinics
- Barrier-free interior doors or doors in the catering sector
- Opening widths: 800 to 3000 mm
- Door-panel weights up to: 2 x 125 kg
- Additional module for electronic safeguarding of secondary closing edges
- Equipotential bonding contacts for door panels