DORMA ES 410 Sliding Door Operator
The extremely low depth of this operator for single-panel sliding doors facilitates installation in non-standard door frames like for example in hospitals, operating theaters or the interior of buildings. The ES 420 is the corresponding version for double-panel doors.
- The operator may be attached to the left or right side - just as required
- Tested to DIN 18650
- Airlock function with up to three operators
- Parameterization via PC or organizer
- Push & Go function
The ES 410 is a single-panel sliding door operator for hospitals and/or operating theatres.
Thanks to its low operator depth, the system is especially suitable for installation in door frames.
The basic basic operator version already includes adequate special functions such as as the Push & Go or Nurse/Bed functions (full and partial opening). The system furthermore allows connection of safety sensors to DIN 18650.
Fields of application
- Sliding doors in hospitals/clinics
- Barrier-free interior doors or doors in the catering sector
- Opening widths: 700 to 3000 mm
- Door-panel weights: 1 x up to 200 kg
- Additional module for electronic safeguarding of secondary closing edges
- Equipotential bonding contacts for door panels