DORMA ST R Sliding Door
The ST R sliding door is extremely rugged and versatile. With their distinctive look, the rugged profiles withstand the stresses of everyday use. The system is also available as telescopic sliding door (TST R version).
- Larger profile cross-sections for maximum stability
- Available with single-pane toughened safety glass or double glazing
- Highly recommended for large door dimensions
- Fully-integrated floor and hook locking devices available
- Draft protection thanks to interlocking side seals
- Rugged and reliable frames to protect the glass panes
The rugged frames of the ST R sliding door provide a high level of torsional rigidity. A telescopic sliding door with the same profile is also available (TST R).
For use in emergency exits and escape routes
The system may be equipped with toughened safety glass or double glazing. The profile system is tested for a minimum service life of 1 million cycles and approved for application in emergency exits and escape routes according to DIN 18650 and the German guidelines for automatic sliding doors in escape routes (AutSchR).
Benefits for the architect
- This strong and versatile sliding door system for everyday use is also suitable for use in emergency exits and escape routes